1) “Retropolis” – the poster art of Laurent Durieux
2) A Summer of Musicals at Dublin’s Light House Cinema
3) The Breakfast Club alternative posters
4) The Expendables 3 trailer
5) Colin Firth packs his bags on Paddington Film
The following two tabs change content below.
Páraic wanted to be a gangster as far back as he can remember. Brought up on a diet of films he was too young to be watching by his brothers, all things 80s teens thanks to his sisters and the classics by his folks he's turned into a well-rounded (maybe a little too round) film lover. Only recently discovering North by Northwest, he longs for a train journey with a beautiful blond.