DelveInsight has launched a new report on “Gingivitis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032”.
DelveInsight’s “Gingivitis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032″ report offers an in-depth understanding of Gingivitis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as Gingivitis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the Gingivitis Market Report:
- Globally the prevalence of Gingivitis is common in both developed and developing countries, around 20-50% of the population is affected by Gingivitis
- Prevalence of Gingivitis is common among people of age 18-40 years
- Over 50% of the adults suffer from Gingivitis on an average of 3 to 4 teeth
- The estimated prevalence of Gingivitis in children from age 12-to 15 years was about 29.6%
Key benefits of the report: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/gingivitis-market
- Gingivitis market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Gingivitis Epidemiology and Gingivitis market in the 7MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
- The Gingivitis market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
- Gingivitis market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7MM.
- The Gingivitis market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Gingivitis market.
Got queries? Click here to know more about the Gingivitis Market Landscape
Due to Gingivitis, the part of your gum around the base of the teeth causes Irritation, Redness, and sometimes swelling. If not treated in time Gingivitis can also cause more serious problems like periodontitis and tooth loss.
Among all the different causes the most common cause of Gingivitis is Poor Oral Hygiene. Good oral health habits such as brushing your teeth 2 times daily, and getting regular Dental Checkups, can help in preventing Gingivitis for a longer period.
The common symptoms of Gingivitis include-
- Puffiness or swelling in the gum area
- Dark red or dusky gums
- Bad breath
- Tender Gums
- Pain in the tooth root
- Sensitivity while consuming something cold or hot
The dynamics of the Gingivitis market are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies such as AMY-101, Stannous Fluoride, Triclosan, etc., and others during the forecasted period 2019-2032.
Learn more by requesting for sample @Gingivitis Market Landscape
- Stannous fluoride
- Sodium monofluorophosphate
- 1X ACCS (Amnion-derived Cellular Cytokine Solution)
- Amyndas Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- Noveome Biotherapeutics
- Colgate Palmolive
- Procter and Gamble
Table of Contents
- Report Introduction
- Executive Summary
- SWOT analysis
- Gingivitis Patient Share (%) Overview at a Glance
- Gingivitis Market Overview at a Glance
- Gingivitis Disease Background and Overview
- Gingivitis Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Country-Specific Patient Population of Gingivitis
- Gingivitis Current Treatment and Medical Practices
- Unmet Needs
- Gingivitis Emerging Therapies
- Gingivitis Market Outlook
- Country-Wise Gingivitis Market Analysis (2018–2030)
- Market Access and Reimbursement of Therapies
- Market drivers
- Market barriers
- Gingivitis Report Methodology
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Click here to read more about Gingivitis Market Outlook 2032
“Gingivitis Pipeline Insight, 2022” report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenarios and growth prospects across the Gingivitis market. A detailed picture of the Gingivitis pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Gingivitis treatment guidelines.
DelveInsight’s ‘Gingivitis Epidemiology Forecast to 2032‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Gingivitis epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Latest Reports by DelveInsight
- Basal Cell Carcinoma Market
- Birch Allergy Market
- Bile Duct Neoplasm Market
- Gingivitis Market
- Gingivitis Market
- Lupus Nephritis Market
- Severe Hypertriglyceridemia (SHTG) Market
- Arthralgia Market
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate the business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: [email protected]
State: New York
Country: United States