The global Thermally Modified Wood market was valued at 332.7 Million USD in 2021 and will grow with a CAGR of 3.16% from 2021 to 2027, based on Research newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact wwhich will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Thermally Modified Wood is referring to a wood which is modified by a controlled pyrolysis process. In this process, the wood is heated up to 180°Celcius, in the absence of oxygen. This process helps the chemical to change its cell structure of cell wall components in the wood in order to increase its durability. During this process, the low oxygen content prevents the wood from burning even at the high temperature. There are five thermal modification processes: Thermowood, Retification Process, Les Bois Perdure, Plato Process, and Oil Heat Treatment.Currently, there are many players in the market Thermally Modified Wood, Arbor Wood, Lunawood, SWM-Wood and some others are playing important roles in Thermally Modified Wood industry. The top three players are Stora Enso, Lunawood, Hardwoods. The market is not so concentrated for now and is seeing to be more dispersed.
By Market Verdors:
- Company A
- Company B
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Thermally Modified Wood Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Thermally Modified Wood Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Thermally Modified Wood Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Thermally Modified Wood Market
1.8.1 Global Thermally Modified Wood Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Thermally Modified Wood Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Thermally Modified Wood Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Thermally Modified Wood Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Thermally Modified Wood Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Thermally Modified Wood Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
3.2 Global Thermally Modified Wood Sales Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/