Worldwide COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Size report 2022 offers the market data on the specific market situation, patterns and standpoint for report. Report covers global share, size, growth, business innovations, key straints, various key aspects of the industry. It containes market openings, challenges, patterns, business systems and most recent developments in the business. It gives complete outline of business improvement plans of top producers, current industry status, development sections and future degree.
The market is projected to drop from USD 20.05 billion in 2021 to USD 9.20 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of -10.5% in the 2021-2028 period.
The Global COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Size 2022 is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Size, Share and Trends Forecast [2020-2028]. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period.
Get Sample Report:
Top Companies present in the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Size Report are:
- Abbott (Illinois, U.S.)
- Danaher Corporation (Washington D.C, U.S.)
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH (Germany, Europe)
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Switzerland, Europe)
- Quidel Corporation (California, U.S.)
- bioMérieux SA (France, Europe)
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (New Jersey, U.S.)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- PerkinElmer Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Other Prominent Players
The COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Size report considers the micro and macro aspect of all the market forces which help the companies to adopt the different tactics to propel their market growth and make the important strategic decision of their crucial investment planning. This report also identifies the factors responsible for each gap and technology’s influence on each gap.
COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Drivers:
The sudden rise in the communicable coronavirus disease leading to a global pandemic has resulted in the escalating demand for COVID-19 diagnostic procedures and products. According to the Worldometer statistics, there has been a continuous rise in new daily cases across the globe. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), as of 18th May 2021, 163,312,429 people globally are affected with COVID-19. Such rapid daily rise in cases has surged the adoption of COVID-19 diagnostic tests so as to provide early treatment to patients. Moreover, a surge in coronavirus infection has also been recorded in growing economies. For example, Brazil’s total number of cases stands at 15.9 million as of May 2021. This is likely to increase the sales of reagents & kits used in the detection of the virus. Additionally, rising R&D activities are likely to drive market growth during the forecast period. Also, higher investments are being made by several companies to support the development of diagnostic solutions. For instance, in July 2020, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) invested USD 248.7 million in new technologies to address challenges associated with COVID-19 diagnostics (which detects SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus).
Points Covered in The Report:
- The points that are discussed within the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market report are the major market players that are involved in the market such as manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors and etc.
- The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report.
- The COVID-19 Diagnostics Market report contains the SWOT analysis of the market. Finally, the report contains the conclusion part where the opinions of the industrial experts are included.
- Data and information by manufacturer, by region, by type, by application and custom research can be added according to specific requirements.
- The growth factors of the market are discussed in detail wherein the different end users of the market are explained in detail.
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market growth rate, growth momentum or acceleration market carries during the forecast period?
- Which are the key factors driving the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market?
- What was the size of the emerging COVID-19 Diagnostics Market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the emerging COVID-19 Diagnostics Market in 2025?
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market?
- What trends, challenges and barriers will impact the development and sizing of the Global COVID-19 Diagnostics Market?
- What are sales volume, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of COVID-19 Diagnostics Market?
- What are the COVID-19 Diagnostics Market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Industry?
For more details, Connect with our Analyst: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/customization/103291
COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Segments Analysis:
- By Product Type COVID-19 Diagnostics Market categorized into Systems, Transducers
- By Product COVID-19 Diagnostics Market categorized into Cart/Trolley Based, Portable.
- By Application COVID-19 Diagnostics Market categorized into Diagnostic, Image-guided Treatment.
- By End User COVID-19 Diagnostics Market categorized into Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospitals.
- By Region COVID-19 Diagnostics Market categorized into – North America (United States, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia etc.) And Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa).
Detailed TOC of Global COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Development Strategy Pre and Post COVID-19, by Corporate Strategy Analysis, Landscape, Type, Application, and Leading Countries
1 Market Overview
1.1 Product Definition and Market Characteristics
1.2 Global COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Size
1.3 Market Segmentation
1.4 Global Macroeconomic Analysis
1.5 SWOT Analysis
- Market Dynamics
2.1 Market Drivers
2.2 Market Constraints and Challenges
2.3 Emerging Market Trends
2.4 Impact of COVID-19
2.4.1 Short-term Impact
2.4.2 Long-term Impact
3 Associated Industry Assessment
3.1 Supply Chain Analysis
3.2 Industry Active Participants
3.2.1 Suppliers of Raw Materials
3.2.2 Key Distributors/Retailers
3.3 Alternative Analysis
3.4 The Impact of Covid-19 From the Perspective of Industry Chain
4 Market Competitive Landscape
4.1 Industry Leading Players
4.2 Industry News
4.2.1 Key Product Launch News
4.2.2 M and A and Expansion Plans
5 Analysis of Leading Companies
6 Market Analysis and Forecast, By Product Types
6.1 Global COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Sales, Revenue and Share by Types (2017-2022)
6.1.1 Global COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Sales and Share by Types (2017-2022)
6.1.2 Global COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Revenue and Share by Types (2017-2022)
6.1.3 Global COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Price by Types (2017-2022)
6.2 Global Market Forecast by Types (2017-2022)
6.2.1 Global Market Forecast Sales and Market Share by Types (2022-2029)
6.2.2 Global COVID-19 Diagnostics Market Forecast Revenue and Share by Types (2022-2029)
6.3 Global Sales, Price and Growth Rate by Types (2017-2022)
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: US +1 424 253 0390 / UK +44 2071 939123 / APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Related Reports :