“The increase in Bullous Pemphigoid Market size is a direct consequence of an increase in R&D activity, increasing prevalent population, expected commercial success of upcoming therapies in the 7MM”
The potential drugs recently launched in the Bullous Pemphigoid Market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2019-2032
Bullous Pemphigoid Market Research Report is a comprehensive analysis of the study of Healthcare industry. DelveInsight included in this report emerging drugs, market drivers, market barriers, unmet medical needs, market share, and market size from 2019 to 2032 which is segmented by seven major markets.
Key takeaways from the Bullous Pemphigoid Market Insight Report
- According to DelveInsight, the Bullous Pemphigoid Market in 7MM is expected to witness a major change in the study period 2019-2032
- The annual Bullous Pemphigoid incidence has been estimated to be between 2.4 and 23 cases per millionin different populations worldwide, it rises exponentially to 190–312 cases per million in individuals older than 80 years.
- Bullous Pemphigoid incidence in the US is comparable to that found in Europe. However, the mortality rate of BP is lower in the US than Europe.
- Bullous Pemphigoid companies such as Nihon Pharmaceutical, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals/Sanofi, Akari Therapeutics, and several others.
- Bullous Pemphigoid therapies such as Kenketsu GLOVENIN-I (NPB-01), Bertilimumab, Coversin, Ixekizumab, Dupilumab, and several others.
Get an Exclusive Sample Copy of the Report Here @ Bullous Pemphigoid Market Share
Bullous Pemphigoid is a chronic, inflammatory, subepidermal, blistering disease. It usually presents with generalized crops of tense, pruritic cutaneous blisters, and mostly affects old age people. In up to 20% of cases, BP may initially exhibit a non-bullous phase categorized by eczematous, excoriated, urticaria-like or nodular lesions, which may last weeks, months, or irregularly remain the sole clinical manifestation.
Bullous Pemphigoid Epidemiology
The Bullous Pemphigoid epidemiology section provides insights about the historical and current Bullous Pemphigoid patient pool and forecasted trends for individual seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the Bullous Pemphigoid market report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
The therapeutic options for Bullous pemphigoid have been transformed significantly in the past decade.
Currently, the market size of BP is dominated by corticosteroids (either in pill or topical form), antibiotics, and other anti-inflammatory drugs, which are used as the first line of treatment. Corticosteroids are combined with an immunosuppressive adjuvant to minimize the adverse effects of chronic corticosteroid therapy. The immunosuppressants include azathioprine, mycophenolate, methotrexate, dapsone, cyclosporin, cyclophosphamide, etc., antibiotics include tetracycline derivatives, such as minocycline or doxycycline, erythromycin, and nicotinamide are used as therapeutic choices. However, these therapies may be associated with serious adverse effects, like weight gain, high blood pressure, and sometimes death.
As Bullous Pemphigoid (BP) usually affects the older population, therapy choice is complicated and needs to be tailored to suit this frail population, balancing between efficacy, practicality, and safety. The treatment of BP should be aimed at decreasing blistering formation and pruritus, promote the healing of blisters and improving quality of life while having a minimally adverse profile.
Key players, such as Immune Pharmaceuticals, Akari Therapeutics, TWi Biotechnology, Eli Lilly and Company, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Alkahest etc. are involved in developing therapies for Bullous Pemphigoid. Expected launch of emerging therapies, such as Bertilimumab (Immune Pharmaceuticals), Coversin (Akari Therapeutics), Ixekizumab (Eli Lilly and Company), Dupilumab (Regeneron Pharmaceuticals), AC-203 (TWi Biotechnology), AKST4290 (Alkahest) and others may change the market scenario of Bullous Pemphigoid in the upcoming years.
Know which Bullous Pemphigoid therapy is expected to score the touchdown first @ Bullous Pemphigoid Market Forecast
Scope of the Bullous Pemphigoid Market Research Report
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Forecast Period- 2022-2032
- Coverage- 7MM
- Bullous Pemphigoid Market Companies: Nihon Pharmaceutical, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals/Sanofi, Akari Therapeutics, and several others.
- Bullous Pemphigoid Market Therapies: Kenketsu GLOVENIN-I (NPB-01), Bertilimumab, Coversin, Ixekizumab, Dupilumab, and several others.
- Unmet Needs
- KOL’s Views
- Bullous Pemphigoid Market Drivers
- Bullous Pemphigoid Market Barriers
Table of Content
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary of Bullous Pemphigoid
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Bullous Pemphigoid
- Bullous Pemphigoid: Market Overview at a Glance
- Bullous Pemphigoid: Disease Background and Overview
- Patient Journey
- Bullous Pemphigoid Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Bullous Pemphigoid Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Bullous Pemphigoid Treatment
- Bullous Pemphigoid Marketed Products
- Bullous Pemphigoid Emerging Therapies
- Bullous Pemphigoid: Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute analysis
- 7MM: Market Outlook
- Access and Reimbursement Overview of Bullous Pemphigoid
- KOL Views
- Market Drivers
- Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Get to know more information about the market share of Bullous Pemphigoid treatment therapies @ Bullous Pemphigoid Market Companies
You may explore our latest Pharmaceutical Market Research Reports
- Rubella Market
- Schistosomiasis Market
- Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome Market
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market
- Thyroid Cancer Market
- Heart Pump Device Market
- Scabies Market
- Coronary Stents Pipeline
- Immune Thrombocytopenia Market
- Short Bowel Syndrome Drug Market
- Peanut Allergy Market
- Small lymphocytic lymphoma Market
- Surgical Energy Instruments Market
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market
- Novel Drug Delivery Devices Market
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: [email protected]
Address: 304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States