“The increase in Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market size is a direct consequence of an increase in R&D activity, increasing prevalent population, expected commercial success of upcoming therapies in the 7MM”
The potential drugs recently launched in the Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2019-2032
Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Research Report is a comprehensive analysis of the study of the Healthcare industry. DelveInsight included in this report emerging drugs, market drivers, market barriers, unmet medical needs, market share, and market size from 2019 to 2032 which is segmented by seven major markets.
Key takeaways from the Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Research Report
- According to DelveInsight, the Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market in 7MM is expected to witness a major change in the study period 2019-2032
- According to secondary findings, clinically, male infants are more vulnerable to neonatal HIE and suffer more long-term deficits than females. Clinical data shows that females have a substantial advantage over males, among infants at risk for HIE.
- Neonatal HIE is estimated to occur in about 1.5 per 1,000 live births. Among infants with moderate HIE, 10-20% develop minor neurological conditions, and 30-50% develop more serious complications.
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy companies such as ReAlta Life Sciences, and several others.
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy therapies such as RLS-0071, and several others.
For further information on the Market Impact of therapies, download Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Sample @ Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Size
Hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy (HIE) is a serious and life-threatening type of newborn brain damage (brain dysfunction) that occurs when the brain doesn’t receive enough oxygen and blood flow for a period of time. As the name suggests, Hypoxic means, not enough oxygen; ischemic means not enough blood flow; and encephalopathy means brain disorder.
Recent Developmental Activities on the Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market
- Pharmazz In announces Indian Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) Clearance of IND to conduct a Phase II clinical trial of sovateltide (PMZ-1620) in hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy in neonates.
- The Phase III clinical study is a multi-center, double-blind, placebo-controlled study that enrolled 105 patients randomly assigned equally to both arms with 28-day mortality as the primary endpoint. The primary objective was to determine the change in systolic and diastolic blood pressure, change in blood lactate level, and change in base-deficit over a 48-hour period.
- Centhaquine, the Company’s second late clinical-stage product candidate, sovateltide (PMZ-1620), a highly selective endothelin-B receptor agonist, demonstrated a statistically significant and clinically meaningful improvement in neurological outcomes in a Phase III trial evaluating sovateltide in patients with acute cerebral ischemic stroke.
Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Epidemiology
The Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy epidemiology section provides insights about the historical and current Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy patient pool and forecasted trends for individual seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy market report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
Despite a multitude of studies, the ultimate pathogenesis of HIE remains unknown. HIE symptoms can be ambiguous and frequently overlap with other neurologic and metabolic disorders in newborns. Therefore, it is imperative to rule out life-threatening or treatable causes of these symptoms. Treatment can be separated into immediate/hospital management and long-term treatment.
Get to know more information about the market share of Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy treatment therapies @ Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Companies
In moderate to severe HIE, it is very important that the child is properly monitored and treated. Effective medical care may significantly reduce the child’s prognosis. The first several weeks are the most critical period for monitoring and treating a child with moderate to severe HIE. At present, there is no true cure for HIE. However, currently there is one treatment, called therapeutic hypothermia that can reduce the extent of permanent brain damage if given very shortly after birth or the oxygen-depriving incident. Most guidelines dictate that therapeutic hypothermia be given within six hours, although there may be some benefit up to 24 hours. Babies with severe HIE injuries will often need life-long support and accommodations.
The Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy market dynamics are expected to improve in the next years as a result of the increase in R&D and introduction of new medicines. Key companies such as ReAlta Life Sciences, Hope Biosciences, GW Pharmaceuticals, Chiesi, and others are developing innovative medicines for this indication, which will result in a considerable increase in the market size.
- Upsurge in the number of incident cases
- Regulatory incentives such as market exclusivity for orphan designated drugs
- More collaborative efforts of pharmaceutical companies, academia, and others
- Potential approval of emerging therapies
- Limited knowledge
- Lack of FDA-approved drugs
- Treatment barriers must be overcome in order for the market to expand
Discover more about therapy set to grab substantial Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy market landscape @ Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Landscape
- Coverage- 7MM
- Study Period- 2019-2032
- Forecast Period- 2022-2032
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy market companies such as ReAlta Life Sciences, and several others.
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy market therapies such as RLS-0071, and several others.
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Drivers and Barriers
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Access and Reimbursement
Table of Content
- Key Insights
- Executive Summary of Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy
- Competitive Intelligence Analysis for Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy: Market Overview at a Glance
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy: Disease Background and Overview
- Patient Journey
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Epidemiology and Patient Population
- Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Unmet Needs
- Key Endpoints of Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Treatment
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Marketed Products
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Emerging Therapies
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy: Seven Major Market Analysis
- Attribute analysis
- 7MM: Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Outlook
- Access and Reimbursement Overview of Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy
- KOL Views
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Drivers
- Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Barriers
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Got Queries? Reach out for more information on the Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Landscape @ Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Outlook
You may explore our latest Pharmaceutical Market Research Reports
- Rubella Market
- Schistosomiasis Market
- Lambert-Eaton Myasthenic Syndrome Market
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Market
- Thyroid Cancer Market
- Heart Pump Device Market
- Scabies Market
- Coronary Stents Pipeline
- Immune Thrombocytopenia Market
- Short Bowel Syndrome Drug Market
- Peanut Allergy Market
- Small lymphocytic lymphoma Market
- Surgical Energy Instruments Market
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension Market
- Novel Drug Delivery Devices Market
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for the healthcare domain and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Yash Bhardwaj
Email: [email protected]
Address: 304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States